clik disini ye

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

i'm so so tired working today,,,,,,
starts  from 10am till 7.40pm i'm stuck with one problem.repairing matter...oh my god..i'm speechless..
wonder why such many equipment  problems this 2,3 days..No matter whats the problem
if we can settle it thats is a credit for our selves and satisfaction....set your mind i can do it...yes i can..do,,,  you,,,,dont give up.........my style,,,,if you stuck with one problem without solution,,take a break....
go for a coffee with wafels...then the idea will come..dont force..give your brain little space..ha ha..
Then going back home im stuck to the rain,,,,oohhh,,,its feel good...cooolll.such long time ive havent play with the rain,,,,

stuck in this very very tiny room.....i'm glad that all the cockroach all gone..errmmm..im focus
with my job..otherwise my eyes spinning around aware from my enemies...you know,,,,



ok my dearest blogger friends.....bye


No comments:

Post a Comment